Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Frankly, I'm terrified

The Con was an amazing success. The week flew by and I honestly can't imagine that Heathen and I have ever had more fun. Her husband is trying to get stationed near here and I hope beyond hope that it will happen because I miss her like crazy. Sometimes we even freak ourselves out with how similar our minds work. By similar I mean EXACTLY THE SAME.

Ex got a new job. It pays way less than his old one and will take him to the middle of nowhere. I hope he truly enjoys his new career path. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Anyhow, he's going to announce his move on facebook soon, so to head off some of the uncomfortable questions I sent a private message to about 50 people announcing that we separated in January and have since dissolved our marriage. Now I'm sitting here waiting for the backlash.

I think I just may get slaughtered in the court of public opinion on this one. The woman usually does, especially if she's the one who files. Yes, I "quit", I "gave up", I was "selfish". I know what people say, I'm just hoping I've braced myself well enough for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment